Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Perfume and PJ's

So I have been sick for the past few days. Actually since late Friday night, and this flu is one heck of a a flu. It really stinks. And yet, because of it, I haven't been able to take any pictures of what I have been wearing.  For my link ups today, I'm going to be posting a the different perfumes I like to wear (Not all at once though) and of course, some pretty cute PJ's
Ralph Lauren Blue Eau de Toilette Spray, 4.2 fl. oz.

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ


I think this is really cute


Who doesn't love Doggy Pajama's? Winston might not- he get's sweaty when he sleeps. 




So what are pinning?

Ciao,





pleated poppy

3 comments:

P!nky said...

I LOVE perfume, :)!

And pjs are pretty cute too!

Dani said...

I do too. I love ones that aren't too overbearing.

Rebecca and Lori said...

I want to get in a comfy pair of pajamas and go to bed- I'm getting sick too, but with a head cold, not the flu. Hope you're feeling better!
Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...