Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wednesday Link-ups

It's Wednesday. That time for some faboulous link-ups. So, I have a new Link up-  What I wore Wednesday,  From The Pleated Poppy.
pleated poppy
Since this is my first time joining this link up and I don't have a full length mirror, plus I have to wear a jeans and a t-shirt for work, here is what I would love to wear
For being comfy 
Minus the Uggs 
And for teaching (Oh I can't wait until I have my own classroom)
This week I'm also linking up with....you bet it, The Vintage Apple For Oh How Pinteresting. 
Let's take a look at some my more recent pins. (And let me know if you can guess my theme or if you know how to Embed with the new Pinterest set up. It takes me to a widget page- but the link doesn't work.)











So, what is my theme for today? Please let me know in the comments. 

3 comments:

P!nky said...

EEEEEEKKK!!!

I would choose neverland, narnia and hogwarts because i'm selfish!

Stopping by from the linkup

Kristen said...

That third outfit is the awesome for teaching! I can't wait til I have my own classroom either!! :)

Dabbling in Dixie said...

Love your book pins! I'm such a book worm :) The library is one of my favorite places (unless I'm doing homework lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...