Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I wore plus How so Pinteresting.

Good Morning my lovelies,
Today I am doing to Link-ups again. I liked doing What I wore, and I love sharing Pinterest, since, well, it's Pinterest. To start us off today
pleated poppy
 Today I actually have a picture of what I wore!! (I'm so excited) The following two pictures are what I wore on Saturday. I also had a denim jacket on for when I went outside.


(Yes, I'm standing on my toilet- we don't have a full size mirror and I'm short)

And Now to Oh So Pinteresting


There is really no theme to my pins this week, just some deserts and some Disney pins. 

I have been having a major sweet tooth this week (But I haven't acted on it)




I love coffee deserts.







I love any type of of Italian desert. (My favorite being Tiramisu)




I love deserts that remind me of Spring.










And of course, who doesn't love Disney. What is your favorite Disney movie?

Ciao,

8 comments:

MICHELLE CURRY said...

Those desserts look so good. I have been "dieting" so they are making me drool on my keyboard, lol.

Dani said...

I have been dieting too so as long as I look and don't eat I'm good. Or so I think :)

Jaime said...

I'm loving the OOTD! And Maurices (the belt) is awesome! Kentucky doesn't have a single one in the entire state. Kill. Me. Now.

Dani said...

Thank you Jamie. I would die with out a Maurices. I buy all my jeans from them or Vanity just because they have the extra short inseam that I need.

Amy Powell said...

oh, all of the disney scenes that made me cry! *tear

happy Wednesday :)

xoxo, Amy @ Interpert As You May

Life With Lauren said...

Cute outfit and I love the disney pins!

Kristen said...

Cappuccino fudge cake sounds sooo good!!

Dani said...

Thank you Lauren, and I love Disney stuff.
Kristen I can't wait to make that cake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...