Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Winston on Pinterest???

Happy Wednesday morning,

To start I will address the title of Winston on Pinterest. I will be showing some pins that I feel all animal lovers will like. (Although some may break your heart)  and of course some outfits that Winston likes to wear.



The two sweaters are made by me. 
The one that say's Woof is from Petco
The top one was a gift. 


and for me. This is about as dressy as I've been with all the rain, snow and cold. 

pleated poppy

And now for


I'm sorry if they offend,but it it how I feel. 







Ciao,





4 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

LOL, Winston is more stylish than some people I know! Too cute.

Dani said...

Thank you. I try to keep him as stylish as possible.

Amanda said...

Stopping by from the link up. I love your pins!

Dani said...

Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...