Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pinteresting Sundays!

Today for pinteresting Sundays I would like to talk about Random Funny pins I have found through out my time pinning.  Just like last Sunday- these are pictures that have been floating around the internet. To protect my self from Copyright issues (since I did not create these- and don't have the original links- just the stuff I got off of Pinterest) if you wan the pictures you must go to my Pinterest page by clicking here.


We will start this Sunday off with some funny animals:
So cute and I love the shoe
Great shoe if I don't say so myself :)

Driving
A New Driver

Puzzle????
What is a puzzle?


aww so cute

It's a good use of a couch cushion.


Ha

The ever classic puppy training


Now to something not involving animals:

Aww so cute!! :]

Disney Princesses- who is the one on top with the bow and arrow?
Who knows what it means
Who knows what it means? Who?

love when harry does the pincers thing!
Of course the pincer things Harry does
Love the quotes by Dory in Finding Nemo.
NEMO!!!
This is great
STD's for Save the Date :)

And for my last giggle of the day
"I'll get you my pretty..."

The best Chick flick ever!!!




That's all for my Pinteresting Sunday this week. I will post more as the summer goes by :)
Caio 

                  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...