Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wow long time no posting

Hi all, sorry for not posting in a very long time. I've been super busy with work and then super tired. I also have a cold, which is no help at all. Since I missed Pinteresting Sunday last week, this weeks will be  extra special. I have a great idea for a post.

I want to breifly mention that I'm a knitter, and now that the weather is getting colder, I may be posting more things on knitting. This will be a hard topic for me to talk about(you will find out why on the first post of it) but I just want to say...look for more post on knitting.

I also want to finish talking about my wedding, like the search for a dress and all the alterations that occurs with it. As well, as everything else that occurred with planning, (including some not so fun drama that always occurs.) I an thinking of those wedding ones, as sharing a special time for me and giving some fun advice.

That's all for now folks. Here's a laugh to get you through

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...