Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What are you sick of?

Sometimes you just need to vent and let everything off of your chest. At least, that is what I need to do. So, even though I haven't posted in a while, I figure I could come back with a vent post.

So, my number one thing that I'm sick of is the weather. We had two beautiful days of perfect weather. Otherwise it has been a very long winter. I am annoyed at this Polar Vortex that keeps making it's appearance. The dreaded Polar Vortex, in which we have temperatures below zero and wind chills even colder. I mean, come on, how many more days can we go with the temp plus wind chill being -20 through -50?

My second vent, there aren't enough hours in the day. I love my son, I really do, but he doesn't sleep and wants to be held all the time. Baby wearing doesn't work, he screams until you literally are holding him in your hands. With that, I can't get everything done. I love him, I love the snuggles, but I want to be able to clean and all too.

My last vent, is useless drama. I guess not useless, but it is annoying when there seems to be drama everywhere. You know what I say to that..."Save the drama for your llama."

Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...