Monday, May 28, 2012

Changes to blog


So I have been playing around with my blog today and making some changes to it. I want this blog to reflect me and my personality. I really hope that you all like the changes that I have made. I finally figured out how to add buttons and a signature to my blog. I still cannot for the life of me get my blog title centred or center my blog. So readers, now it is up to you. I have gone into the design template and changed that, I have added a ccs thingy too  that was suppose to make everything centered. What other ideas do you have for me? 

Also, if you  have noticed things that seem out of wack, please let me know. As I said, I will be changing things up and playing around with my blog to make it more me.  I would like to give recognition where it is owned. A lot of the side buttons and fancy things added to my blog I found at Shabby Blogs. It is a cool website where I can get stuff to make my blog look cute. 
                           
                                           

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...