Friday, May 25, 2012

Favors

Favors are the brides and grooms way of saying thank you to all the guests. Some times the favor could be extravagant, sometimes it could be simple. For me, I like the best of both world.  I am doing a candy buffet, with lost of different options, for all the guests. They will be able to put all their candy in little boxes ( I don't have a picture right now). But the boxes are pink and going to go with the theme very well.  
 The candy will be yummy.
 So far on the list I have:
  Jordan Almonds
these will be in tulle bags with this little poem attached. 
Five sugared almonds for each guest to eat

To remind us that life is both bitter and sweet.
Five wishes for the new husband and wife 
Health, wealth, happiness, children, and a long life
Lollipops- in a lollipop bouquet (it's all done and at my step mom's house!)
M&Ms
Skittles
Kisses and hugs
Salt Water Taffy
Pixie Stixs and those candy sticks
My mom is looking into Cotton Candy
Snow Drops
Candy dots/buttons 
Some type of Caramel
Mints


I know, it's a long list. But If I can get all that candy, I will have it all. If not, then there is just less candy for the guests to choose from.  Anyways, YUM!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...