How to do laundry with a baby
- Gather all the laundry. Do not set the laundry basket by the baby.
- If you made the mistake of setting the basket by the baby or the baby crawled to the basket, please re-gather all the laundry.
- Take care of the baby melt-down that occured from you putting the dirty clothing back into the basket.
- Put the clothing into the washing machine.
- Snuggle and play with baby.
- Put the wet laundry in the dryer, while holding the baby to prevent a meltdown since mommy went to a different room and he can't see her.
- Pick up while the baby naps.
- Start putting clean baby clothing away while baby naps.
- Baby wakes up and is crying.
- Leave the clean clothing in the laundry basket until the next time baby naps.