Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's up Wednesday

Hello Blogging world.
It has been a long time since I joined a link-up. A very long time, but I have decided to do one today. So, with out further introduction...What's Up Wednesday by Mel, Sheaffer, and Shey.



What we are eating this week...
Honestly, a variety of things. We have been having a lot of chicken, spinach, and avocados this week. We have also been having a lot of fruit; clementines, apples, pineapples... all sorts of yummy things. 

What I'm reminiscing about...
 How this time last year I thought Peanut was so big. I was so tired, but so in love with his little personality that was starting to show through. Also, about what I was going to do this summer. 

What I am loving...
This warm weather. It has been so cold lately, I am so thankful for a warm up and to see grass starting to grow. 

What we've been up to...
House hunting. It's a headache. That's all. 

What I'm dreading...
The end of the school year. It is so busy, I'm afraid I won't get everything done that needs to be completed. 

What I'm working on...
Some winter hats for next year. I'll post pictures when they are done. 

What I'm watching...
Right now Law and Order SVU. 

What I'm wearing...
Pajamas. 

What I'm doing this weekend...
It's my birthday. I have nothing planned, but I'm sure my husband has something up his sleeve. 

What I'm looking forward too next month...
I have a lot to look forward too. I am doing a walk for NF. I will be posting  about that in the next few days. I'm very excited for it. Besides that, my little sister is graduating college and just playing outside. 

That's all for now. 
Ciao, 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...