Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Two months

Monday was a bit of a tough day. My son turned two months and got his first round of vaccines.  Now, I am not a fan of shots myself , and seeing my son get shots was so hard. He cried the minute he got poked.  I know there are some people who aren't a fan of vaccines, they think they cause Autism...THEY DON'T! Other people think vaccines are more dangerous than  the diseases they are suppose to be preventing, and some people think they don't work.

Well, here is what I have to say...if I can protect my baby against some terrible diseases like measles, polio and diphtheria, then I will do it. I want to keep my son protected.


Okay, I'm off my rant now.  My son can roll from tummy to back and is starting to coo. He is a very chatty little guy. He must take after his mama, he also takes after me with his taste of music, (which I already posted about) and his love to wiggle (dance) to music. Which makes me happy because he is his daddy's mini-me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...