Monday, March 31, 2014

It's that time of year....

where I start thinking about gardens. Last year, I didn't have a lot of sun light in my little tiny apartment. Due to that, none of my plants really grew, outside or inside. But this year, I have a small yard!!!!

So of course, I'm planning my herb garden. I really want to try something like this:


With the following herbs:
  • Basil
  • Mint varieties (Peppermint, chocolate mint, grapefruit mint)
  • Oregano
  • Parsley
  • Cilantro
  • Dill 
  • Chives
Of course, I also want to make my flower pots look pretty. These pictures are from a blog called The Cottage Garden


I love how pretty these look. 


And something like this with my son's little feet prints!!!!

There are so many things I want to try. What about you?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...