1. Life. God gave my a wonderful life.
2. My Husband: I feel like the luckiest girl in the world with him. He is a wonderful man, who does so much for me and our son, and I am truly blessed to have him in my life
3. My son: I have never realized how become a mom would be such a blessing.
For more beautiful sayings about being a mother to a little boy, please check out Disney baby's blog.
4. Winston. He stole my heart the first time I laid eyes on him, and I know he loves me.
5. My family, my mom,step dad, dad, step mom, siblings, and my in-laws. Family is important, and I have learned in my 25 years of life, that family is more than just blood.
6. Speaking of family being more than blood, my friends. I am blessed to have friends who I can count on.
7. I can't keep mentioning my family, without having a special spot for my mom. I am very blessed to have her in my life. She has taught me so much; from helping me in school, to helping me learn how to cook and bake, to just talking to me about every day life, and now helping me with my motherhood journey. I am very blessed for her in my life.
8. My siblings. With out them, I don't know what I would be. I know, even though we fight, that we all love each other and that we would do anything for each other. I hope I can bless my son with siblings.
9. My education. Something I want to be able to instill in my son is a thirst for knowledge and to never stop learning. Having an education is a blessing, one that women weren't able to get, and one that some countries are still fighting for, so all their children can go to school.
10. My safety. For this one, I am thinking about how blessed I am to live in a country where men and women go to war, and risk their lives just so I can have a family, pray, go to church and get an education.
11. Being able to love music. From my love of singing (and if I can toot my own horn, being able to sing) as well as knowing how to play the flute and dance. I am blessed with those talents.
12. Speaking of talents, I am blessed to have a grandmother who knitted and crocheted items for me. Her love to work with her hands, and helping me learn, was and still is a blessing.
13. My friend Becky. We have been friends since we were 7. Over half our lives. She is always there for me and I know I can count on her. I am very blessed to have her and her family in my life.
14.My siblings. I really want my son to grow up with siblings.
15. My friend Brit, the best friend I made in college.
16. And Joy, my best friend from camp. If you haven't worked at a camp, or gone to one, I suggest, if you ever have children, send them to camp. It is so much fun.
17. MY step-dad. He is a wonderful man, who makes my mom happy.
18. My Dad and step mom. My step mom has been so warm and caring, it really makes me wonder where the term "evil step-mom" came from, because I know I don't have one.
19. My non-blood family. Family is not made up of just blood. IT really ins't (and I can't stress that enough) but it can range from friends, to step family to any one. Someone else who I am blessed with a women whom I am very lucky to have in my life. My old church in college did an adopt a student program and my mother through that is wonderful and great.
20. Love. The ability to love and be loved. I am blessed for that.
21.A roof over my head. I forget I take that for granted, but always remember it when it rains.
22. And food on the table. Not everyone in the world is lucky enough to have that.
23. All my first world items; phone, computer,and such.
24. You readers.
25. And of course, today being my birthday.
See, 25 reasons why I am blessed. I have lived a great 25 years and I hope to be able to live many more years.