Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Where are you Christmas????

I love Christmas time. More or less, I love what leads up to Christmas. No, not Thanksgiving, but Advent. I know, not everyone believes what I believe, but sometimes I wonder where did Christmas go?  Lately, all I see are add on TV about getting the most expensive and greatest new toy on the market. People line up on Thanksgiving day to go Black Friday Shopping and it is all about the deals, deals, deals.


What happened to Christmas cookies? What happened to decorating the trees? What happened to singing Christmas Carols? What happened to spending time with your family?

I feel like little CindyLou Who from Dr. Seuss's  How the Grinch stole Christmas,  I really wonder where Christmas went? I don't know, maybe I'm just being reflective and crabby. What do you all think?


On a  different topic, what about the animals? People, please don't give a dog or a cat as a gift only to have given it up by Easter time. When you adopt a pet into your  family, they are yours to keep in my mind until the day that they die. And please, please bring them inside where it is warm and not sub-zero outside.









Ciao,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...