Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My lemon tree died

I have sad, somber news. My beautiful, wonderful lemon tree died. I don't know why? I think I may have been over watering it, but the leaves dried up, so  maybe it got burned. I just don't know. But, I think maybe, part of it is because of all the time we had spent away from home this month and then how I couldn't really do anything, so it wasn't properly taken care of.


Thankfully, my husband has decided that we can get a new one, plus one. That's right two trees in the house. We are going to get our usual (i.e my favorite and am so sad that she died)


(https://www.fourwindsgrowers.com/store/principal-lemon-trees.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=144&category_id=10)

The Variegated Pink Lemon tree.

As for the other tree we will get, I'm leaving that one up to my husband. I'm thinking he might pick a clementine tree. But who knows. 
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...