Thursday, February 27, 2014

We got a freezer!

I know it isn't super exciting, but we have a chest freezer. It's great because we can use the extra space.

So, here is my little public service announcement: if you decided to have children, i suggest getting a deep freezer.  Why? For several reason.

1. If you breast feed, a freezer is great for storing your breast milk.  Pumping is annoying and if you are like me, you don't want to lose any milk. Breast milk can only stay fresh for so long in the fridge and freezer of your fridge but it can stay fresh longer in a deep freezer.

2. Freezer meals. I'm not talking about the ones you throw in the microwave for 10 minutes, I'm talking about the ones that you prepare ahead of time. Whether they be slow cooker meals, or ones you throw in the oven, it is nice to have a place to store them.

3. Meat/ veggies. My husband likes to eat a lot of meat. I like to eat a lot of veggies. I also like to cook with veggies. It is a great place to store them for a long time.

Well, that is all that I can think of, but I'm sure there are more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...