Thursday, April 3, 2014

A blessed 3 months.

Three months ago today, my baby was born. I don't think I ever shared his birth story. I don't know if I will. The 54 hours that I labored with him, the c-section, the complications that both he and I had...everything, I just feel blessed right now.

I am lucky enough to have a semi-healthy 3 month old. Even with his minor health problems, even though there are times where he is screaming in pain and discomfort, there are times he is smiling. Those times are happening more and more. There are times he laughs, giggles and just seems like the words happiest baby.  There are times where he snuggles, cuddles up close me and holds on to me, never letting go. I know that my baby loves me, and I know that he knows I love him.



Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...