Saturday, February 28, 2015

NF and Motherhood

I have been thinking a lot lately about how my Neurofibromatosis will affect me being a mother. I was very blessed that my NF did not affect my pregnancy with Peanut. Very blessed. I may not be as blessed  with my next pregnancy.

But, I know I cannot think about that. If I do, I start thinking about how I may not be so blessed within the next couple of years. For all I know, I could develop tumors. I could get sick and I could die.

I could spend my time being a mother who is stuck in a hospital bed. I  do not want that. Therefore, I have decided to fight as much as I can. I am going to be attending a Great Steps 4 NF walk. I am going to work on raising awareness and make NF known.

I am asking you, my readers to do the same. Make NF known. Help find a cause. Share my ribbon. (You can grab it on my Neurofibromatosis page). I know together we can find a cure.


Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...