Monday, May 21, 2012

Invitations!


I'm going to see if I can get the pictures of my invitations up here off my flash drive. My invites were done by m Step mom. She is a wonderful person, and truly deserves props for these. They are awesome, and she did them by hand to. These invites are beautiful. I will start by putting a picture of all the invites(STD's Bridal Party and Wedding)

I designed the Save the Date (or in wedding talk STD) 
My mom did the Bridal Shower invite (nice, simple with some sparkle- perfect)
and my step mom did the invites


This picture is the front of the invitation, closed:


Now we have close ups: (again my step mom really outdid herself, these are beautiful invites)

The reply card!


The Kangaroo Pocket


The whole thing!



As I said these are beautiful invitations. I really hope that all my guests love them as much as I do. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...