Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gratefulness

I have a new found gratefulness. I am grateful for all those people that create and print the programs for everything. I think I have spent countless hours working on my wedding program. I feel that I finally have everything set and done though. Right now I am printing it out to see if I have all the music and typing set up on the right pages. (who would have thought it would be so hard?) When it is all done, I will provide a picture of it, (after the wedding) to show what it looks like.

I realized with my 12 hour work days, I never said how grateful I am for those in the Military. I wish all companies would respect that, and honor memorial day, by not being open. To those in the military, thank you for your service. 
                                      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...