Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Peony Princess Guest Post

Hey guys, I'm Deanna and I blog over at The Peony Princess!

A few weeks ago Dani was nice enough to do a guest post for me while I was going through a very difficult time, she's great isn't she?

When I was going through all of my stuff, I got to thinking about what could take my mind off things and just be a little fun. Well, living in South Dakota, I don't have many options when it comes to outdoor activities, so instead I thought I could pamper myself a little!

I'm a little crazy when it comes to my nails because I need to always have them painted, and if they chip, I need to either fix it quick or just take off my polish and start again.

I like to look to the internet for inspiration on nails, so here are a few of my favorites from pinterest!

I hope you enjoy and come stop by my blog if you get a chance!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...