Thursday, August 15, 2013

16 weeks!!! What do you think?

Today I am 16 weeks. So do you think there is a bump?



Oh and for fun, Seedling is waving at you!




So on to notes!

Baby is the size of an Avocado! Yum, yum. I really want some avocado egg salad now.

Seedling is able to do a lot this week! For starters, my little wiggle worm (that's what the Dr. called seedling on Tuesday) is moving around a lot! And I may be able to start to feel the baby moving! I really hope I can feel my baby move. I know my baby has found my bladder and is jumping on it all the time.

I also think I have a big baby. My phone app says that the baby should weigh about 2.75 oz to 3.5 oz. My baby weighs 4 oz. I'm hoping that is a good thing. The heart beat was 162 on Tuesday..so nice and high.

Seedling can make facial expressions, and has finger nails! Seedling is also covered in tiny little hairs called lanugo for protection but should lose all of that before he/she is born.

Symptoms: I'm tired all the time.Plus I have a cold, so that makes me more tired.  Otherwise...I'm only throwing up 1 to 2 times a day, sometimes it's 3 to 4 times a week!!!!! Which is great. I have had no weight gain, but what ever.  I also have some acne :(

Projects: Nothing new. I don't want to to have something started and then lose the baby. I cannot jinx myself like that.

Gender prediction...So what do you think? Do you need food cravings? If so, not to much...just salt, meat, chocolate and fruit. Ohh strawberries and ice cream.

So, what do you think?





2 comments:

P!nky said...

I see a bump! you look great!

congrats!

Helene in Between said...

hah you are just so cute!!! i am not good at predicting a baby's gender!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...