Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sorry for sleeping...

A week! this past week, instead of posting, I would come home from work and fall asleep. Sorry.
But I have some super exciting news....are you ready?
.
.
.
.
.

We are moving! and in 10 days. 10DAYS!  There is so much to do! We need to find aplace to live, we need pack,  to clean, and do so much.
                                  moving tips
 Yet...I have been so tired. I think it's the second trimester tiredness, which is horrible for me at this time.  But, I'm hoping where ever we live will be more organized than where I live now. Maybe with stuff like this?






What do you all think?



1 comment:

Caravan Sonnet said...

AHH moving!!??! WOW!! Can't wait to hear more! Hope the move will go well and that you will have super-natural energy girl!!
:) Rebecca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...