Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Winston Boy

This week Winston Boy has been...well, a Winston boy. Anyways here is a post from his point of view.

So... we are staying at a new place. They have a comfy couch. I'm allowed on it. It's great!!!  It's so big and comfy. Also, it's by a window. I can look outside and see things. Like the big dog who lives below me right now. His name is buddy. He is like 10 times my size. He looks like this:


Anyways, I freaked my mommmy and daddy out. You see, they went to sleep on Saturday night and I didn't have a tennis ball. No ball at all. When they woke up on  Sunday, I had a brand new tennis ball. Brand New!!! They couldn't figure out where I got it, until yesterday!. Yup, I'm sneaky like that. 

Woof, woof, woof,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...