Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Do you ever?

Do you ever have those days where you just need a bottle of wine? Or would love to eat an entire bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough? How about having a big milkshake with whip cream and a cherry on top?

Today was one of those days for me. Actually, the past two days have been like that. But, being the good, healthy pregnant women I'm trying to be, I haven't given in to the cravings. To be honest, I would love a back message, but even that is on the no list. I have never realized how many things on the "no" list there are and how many things I love are on the "no" list.

But, forgetting my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, I do wish for a bottle of wine.


Or to just be able to do this sometimes.

What about you? And speaking of wine, what is your favorite. Currently, I would like:

Ahhh...Cupcake wines. I really, like them. 
Ciao,


1 comment:

~Anchored In Christ~ said...

Its been a long time since I've had wine. A very long time. 2 yrs to be exact. but i'm sure folks enjoy it when they do have it. I did when i drank it.

http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/sexy-saturday_10.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...