Thursday, November 7, 2013

28 weeks!

I can't believe it, I can't believe that I have made it so far.


Yup, so I'm getting the size of an eggplant from two different apps, I also got the size of a small to medium pumpkin and lettuce.. But they all said the baby should be about 2 to 2.5lbs and a little over 14 inches. So...who wants eggplant?

The brain is developing, as well as the lungs. In fact is it an important time right now, because of how much development is going on in the brains and lungs. Fat is starting to build up under the skin and the baby is using his/ her muscles. I can tell this one, will be strong based on how hard they kick. 

On to me :) I have nothing new. Well, that's not true, I've been struggling with insomnia but when I can sleep, it's been a really heavy sleep which is new to me. I'm usually a light sleeper. Oh and the other exciting news, I have finally finished my baby registry! 

Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...