Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wordless (not) Wednesday

With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I am not going to post my usually weekly change date. Instead, I will post about Thanksgiving and why it is important to me. So today, you get the picture of me being 31 weeks.


I feel like I'm getting big, but then I  think of how I can still wear my pre-pregnancy clothing. That and there is no place here to buy maternity clothes. So I know I have to order some online. 

I had an appointment this week and found out that the baby is head down, and a good size (Not too big, not too small) but I have been experiencing some contractions. That being said, my husband and I are super excited that this baby will be born soon. 

My husband does think that is baby is going to be a girl. There are times were I think boy and times were I think girl. As long as this baby is healthy I don't mind. So what do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...