Thursday, November 21, 2013

29 and 30 week update

I'm sorry, I got a cold and well, sleep was my friend.

So you get a 29 week picture, a 30 week picture and an update! (As well as a list of what I will try to cover in the next month)





In the pictures I say how big the baby is, so I'm not going to post that again. This baby  is still very active, I think he or she sleeps like 4 or 5 hours a day. Otherwise, I'm getting kicked in the ribs and punched in the bladder.  He or she also likes to hang out on my right side, that is where I'm feeling the most movement. 

Now for mommy updates. (It's scary thinking I'm going to be a mommy):  I haven't been as sick these past two weeks (but now I have probably jinxed myself and will get super sick) which I like. I'm just super tired, like my body is tired, and my mind is tired, but I cannot fall asleep. Not for the life of me, and when I do fall asleep, I'm always waking up. I have also started to get heart burn, it's not bad and very manageable, so that's good. 

What else, Oh the crib came on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very excited for that. Now we just need bedding for it. They next big ticket item...the car seat.  Of course, we do need a lot of other items, but the big ticket items to me are the most important. 


I think I have  updated you all on everything. Unless anyone has any gender guesses?


Topics:

  • I have been knitting some pretty cute items, so I think I will share a pattern. I also made headbands if this LO is a girl and am finishing up a tie if this LO is a boy. 
  • Why not post some wonderful food topics. Yum yum. 
  • Pinterest idea, because face it pinterest is awesome
  • The first snow. When ever we have that. 
  • And let's see, maybe some thoughts on why I have been a sucky blogger. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...