Friday, November 29, 2013

Do you ever think about...

what your life would be like if you didn't have someone in your life?

I love my family, and yes, we have arguments just like every family, but I wouldn't be who I am today with out them.  They shaped me, molded me, and provided me with support every step of the way.

My friends, including my closet friends. Some of you I have known since, well 2nd grade, others since the first year of college, and others for even less. But they are all important in my book. They make me smile and laugh and although I have a small group of friends, I love them.

My husband...I could go on and on about him. What I think life would be like if we never met. Sometimes, I think it was in God's plan for my family to relocated when we did. I know that if we hadn't, I wouldn't have met him.

And last my dog. I know he's not a person, but he is my four legged furry child.

So, do you ever wonder?
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...