Monday, November 4, 2013

November thankfulness

Can you believe that it is November already? It seems like just a year ago I was posting what I was thankful for. Instead of doing that for everyday, I will create a post once a week for what I'm thankful for. This week, being the first week of November, I want to say that I'm thankful for my husband. He is a wonderful man.

J provides for me. He works harder than any one I  have seen, just to make sure that I am taken care of. Not only that, but to make sure that my stress level is low so this baby inside me is safe. He makes sure that I am happy over his happiness, and to me, that is love. Since we have moved, I know things are tough, but by seeing how hard my wonderful husband works, I know just how loved I am. And for that, I'm extremely thankful for him.



(all of these pictures are form Mandy)




Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...