Friday, February 8, 2013

Let's talk...board games

I work with kids and I love it. Being able to talk to kids and help them with what ever is bothering them, as well as teach...is wonderful. It's what I want to do with my life. I seriously cannot wait for the day when I have my own classroom.  Until then, I will continue working with children what ever way I can.

I'm lucky that I work with awesome kids. One of the most awesome things about them is they LOVE to play board games.  Every morning I've been able to play Life, Sorry, Guess Who and Candy Land. Which of course makes me think.... What is your favorite board game and why is it your favorite?
My favorite is



?
?
?

(Yes, I know it's not a board game per say, but it's super fun)


Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...