Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday - cookies

Guess what day it is...



Today I want to share some just a few pins, from all over my boards.


As you all know I love to bake. With Jeff being on his diet and with me doing it with him, I haven't been able to bake as much as I would like :( but I can pin many different recipes to try, starting with a Death by Chocolate Chip Cookie


Chocolate  Chocolate Chip


and Macaroons


different date night ideas

Source: tumblr.com via Danielle on Pinterest

and the entire first Chapter of Harry Potter under the stairs. AWESOME for a fan like me. 

Lastly, today is Ash Wednesday  the start of Lent. I encourage you to do what ever you feel is best to get closer to what ever God or higher power you believe in. For me, being a Catholic, I will be fasting today and going to church. I will wear my ashes proud and I want all my other Catholics to wear their ashes proud. 
Ciao,

2 comments:

littlemissundomestic said...

visiting from the linkup.. your pins look sooo yummy! i really like that date book idea :)

Dani said...

Hello and Welcome! I love pinning yummy things. I'm excite to try the date book, I'm working on one right now for my Husband and me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...