Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OHPinteresting..summer

Tomorrow is August, which I view as the last month of summer. The last month before school starts (Of course not all the time, some places have year round schooling, other places start in August...like here)

So, of course why not pin some summer fun activities that I would love to be able to do.


This salad looks great


I love fresh fruit, I hate the fruit flies that comes with them. I can never seem to get rid
of them...they suck. 


This is in tribute to the weather we've been having....it's been so nice. I love when it's like 60 degrees. 


These don't just entertain kiddos...they also entertain me. I guess that makes me a kid at heart. 

Anyways...I'm linking up today for 




1 comment:

Erin O'Riordan said...

Oh, man, does that tortellini salad look good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...