Friday, July 19, 2013

The bad Blogger award

Hi everyone,
I have decided that I deserve  the bad Blogger award. Why you may ask? Because this summer I haven't blogged as much as I would have liked.

I know I can say that will change and it may, but I just don't know yet. Things have been a bit difficult for me this summer. As a good Blogger I would share why...and I will just not today. I'm thinking I will share in a week...or two....I think a week.

Until then, I do have some exciting news. I have a job interview for a job that would be my dream job. A real teaching job. So, here is what I need....help. can you please help me prepare. Any interview tips would be greatly appreciated. And any questions to work on would he great too. Please help me. Post those in the comment section.

Thanks,

1 comment:

niecie21 said...

Good luck on your interview! I say just be yourself and you will do great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...