Saturday, July 13, 2013

Yarn balls


I have a funny story to share and when I get a chance I will post some pictures.  As everyone knows, Cats love yarn balls. For some strange reason, cats like to play with yarn. I don't know why, but it is really cute.


well, it's not only cats that like yarn balls. No...Winston like them too. He loves to play with them when I'm knitting. Especially if they fall of the floor. He chases them, carries them like they are a tennis ball, and sleeps with them. Sometimes....I wonder is my dog is part cat. 


(let me play with the yarn)
(fine take my picture,,,but don't expect my face)


What do you think?

1 comment:

Laynah said...

Oh my goodness. That is too cute...although I have no patience and would have probably gotten mad in the moment haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...