Friday, July 27, 2012

Let's talk Friday

Today I want to talk about who you judge- this is going to be nice and short Tomorrow ther will be a nice long post about wedding differences- what is deemed appropriate and what isn't. I was going to use that as my Let's Talk, but really, I figured due to the length I moved it to tomorrow just for fun.
So for judging.
 I Judge those who...use improper grammar. There are differnce in when to use "well", "good", "can", "may", and all the there's. 
I judge those who don't know how to work. Honestly, a little hard work is good for the soul.
U judge those who don't know how to take care of kids- those who yell at kids with out having a reason too. 
I judge those who can pay to go out  Downtown every night, but can't pay their own bills. 
I judge those who......
Who do you judge?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...