Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pinteresting Sundays

Today- I'm going to pins some stuff I haven't tried yet but would like too. There is no order to today's pins- just some baking and cooking stuff. Right now  I'm using the new crock pot for the first time ever! I'm trying to make a stew...we'll see how it turns out.
(as always click the picture and it will take you to the link)




 BOOST Your METABOLISM Naturally with this ZERO CALORIE Detox Drink: Day Spa Apple Cinnamon Water 0 Calories. Put down the diet sodas and crystal light and try this out for a week. You will drop weight and have TONS OF ENERGY!
Detox water: This sounds interesting...since I love water with fruit in it I really hope this is good. 

yuuuummmm!!!! Spinach Strawberry Salad with Candied Pecans, Feta, & Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing

I love Spinach salad- and strawberries...a major plus!

Homemade bread in the crockpot - perfect for summer/when you don't want to heat up the house...

Homemade bread in the crock pot...sounds great for summer



S'mores Dip - all the goodness of s'mores without the mess.

S'mores dip- who doesn't love S'mores
Crock-Pot Baked Apples...taste like apple pies without the fattning crust! :) Great for cold weather and I'm sure it would make the house smell amazing!!!

Was told would taste like apple pie w/o the crust. Maybe it will be healthier too:)
That's all for now.
Caio


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...