Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pinteresting Sundays

Today for my Pinteresting Sundays I am going to share my ideas on just some random things to know. All of the pictures below came from my Good To Know  Board. 
We'll start with things I have tried:
Flavored water for summer- or any time- I love Flavored water
Flavored Water- I love water with some flavor in it. To me it is the best way to drink water. 
BEAUTY TIP: Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon  baking soda and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes.    Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.
To make your teeth nice and white- It really does work a bit, I like it. 
Freezing ice balloons for coolers at parties-very festive and much less drippy than ice! Genius!
Using balloons as ice- it works well, but the balloons do give off water- I almost think it is more than ice.

Now stuff to try:
31 Days to Learning Photoshop Basics for Bloggers
I feel that this would be great to try and see what I can do to my blog

sugar scrubs
Sugar Scrubs- I think these would make great gifts come winter time

Hidden tricks to get your house sparkling in record time.  I think every Pinterest trick is listed here!
Cleaning tips- I need to find new ones. 

Well- that's all I got for today- I now must get back to my reorganizing of the apartment. One of these days I will get it back from all my wedding stuff. 
Caio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...