Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pinteresting Sundays

With school starting and the season to start eating a lot of sweets on it's way, I figured I would pin some motivational and exercise things. I believe that being fit and healthy is important, to a point. One should now have to count calories, but they do need to watch what they eat. 
Let's start with some motivation to get to work out.
true
I never regret when I work out. I feel so good after it. The days that I don't get to, or I plan to work out, but don't, I always feel bad afterward. 
YAY truth!
I think this post says it all.
Tip yourself $1 each time you workout and after every 100 workouts, buy something you deserve. Might need to try this.

Work out tips- they may be needed, but I have yet to use them. I do like the idea of having something for motivation when working out. 
Now for some work outs:
Ballet work out at home!
I believe ballet will help tone your muscles.


Lean Legs...
To get lean legs....

work out
And then a day by day work out sheet. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...