Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Days 12 , 13, 14 and 15

Day 12
 I'm thankful for my Friends. They are some of the best people in the world. I am so happy to have been able to meet them and to have them involved with my life. I love how some of my friends and I are able to communicate with each other with out always speaking. I Love how we are able to talk about things such as our future, hopes and dreams.

Day 13
 I'm thankful for Brothers and Sisters. They were a hue part of my life growing up and they are a great part of my life right now. 

Day 14

I'm thankful for the sun that has been out for the past few days. It is amazing to be able to feel the sun on my face and skin.

Day 15

I'm thankful for a job. I'm thankful I can make money and support my self, husband and Winston.

Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...