Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Days 19 and 20

Once again I will separate my days and make on big post about everything I'm thankful for.

Day 19,
 I'm thankful for my religion. I'm thankful my parents brought me up with a faith. I'm glad that God is in my life. I know he answers my prayers when I have them and he is always their watching me. I know their are times where it seems that God may not be with us, or listen, but he does. And he answers our prayers when we need him to.

thanks




Day 20
 With that, I'm thankful for my Church. I'm so happy the church that we(my husband nad I) go to has an "adopt a student" program. The program is set up so a family of the church can adopt a college student. The family hangs out with the student, has them over for dinner and just, well, treats the student like they are family. I was very lucky to have been adopted by a wonderful women. My adoptive mother is great. I'm so thankful that she is in my life. I  don't know what I would have done the past few years with out having someone to watch over me while I was in school.




Come back for the rest of the week.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...