Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
 On a day of thanks, it's great and wonderful to be with family. I'm on my way with my husband right now to go and visit my family. Winston is all packed up, same with me and the car is getting loaded.  Today, I am just thankful for everything I have listed this month and more. Today I hope that no one gets hurt during the "black" Thursday shopping and Black Friday shopping.  But most importantly, today is a day of thanks.


 I don't usually do this, but I'm giving a book review. I have recently read the book  A Dog's Purpose  by  W. Bruce Cameron.  For more information on the book please click here.

a dogs purpose
 This book made me cry. I finished it in one day because, the book was that compelling. It kept me reading. I think anyone with a dog should read this book. Which leads me into my one plug, be thankful for your pets. Be thankful for your dogs. Love them because they love you. Winston is my Forever dog.  Which comes from these pins

10 Canine Commandments

This goes for all domestic animals!! I get so incredible enraged when I see people mistreat animals. D:



I did this with Winston


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...