Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pinteresting Sunday-books

Today, I'm thankful for books. I'm glad I can read. It is the best feeling in the world to be able to pick up a book and get lost in it.  Some books to try reading can come from this pin

Other books can come from this pin
101 Books To Read This Summer Instead of '50 Shades of Grey'

Whether it be books from the pin I provided, or books under my book page, I feel that most people should read and enjoy it.  Now for some memes about why reading is so awesome:



(I didn't pin this one- I found it on facebook. When I find the site it's from I will pin it)

I heart reading blog

Google Image Result for http://iheartreading.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/itsmonday.png

 I agree with the quote I have posted below. I plan to do this to my house one day (It is slowly starting with my apartment. My husband just doesn't understand my love for books)
Dr. Seuss

Well, enjoy reading and be thankful that you can read.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...