Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankfulness day 6 and 7

For day 6 and 7 I want to combine my thankfulness.  For day 6 I was thankful for America. For the opportunity to be able vote. To have a right to exercise a choice. To have freedoms. All of which we wouldn't have if it weren't for the men and women who serve. I'm thankful for the soldiers, firefighters  and police. They risk their lives to keep us safe.  This leads straight into day 7.

After the election results, many people well, posted some not nice tings on Facebook from both sides. I'm thankful for all my friends who didn't post stuff like that. Who were mature and handled winning or losing with grace.  Lastly, I'm thankful to be able to be friends with a unique diverse population. I'm thankful that my friends and I don't have to agree on things like politics and religion, but we still respect each other.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...