Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The time has come...

With November coming to an end and December right around the corner, the time has come to wrap up my month of Thanks.  To do, I figure I should say why giving thanks is important.When one is grateful for what the have, they learn not to take if for granted. I work with children, and there are so many kids I see with the top technology and the latest top toys. On the other side of the spectrum, I see kids who wear hand-me-downs, and share toys with their brothers and sisters.  Watching those children, you can see a difference in who really is thankful for what they have. Although most kids are at that point in their life where they don't notice, the adults around them do.  The kids that are the most grateful, are the ones who share their toys with all the other children, whether the toy be a mechanical doll or an old stuffed bunny. Those kids help remind me, why I should give thanks everyday. What helps remind you?
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...