Thursday, October 17, 2013

25 weeks

For my 25 week picture I was photo bombed by my dog..you can see his head.



So seedling is getting bigger. About  13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2 pounds.
The baby has vocal chords developed, body fat and hair are starting to develop too. My baby knows what way is up and down and still kicking like crazy.
Symptoms: For me nothing too exciting. Still getting sick, still super tired, back pain, but it will be worth it in the end.
Purchases: Nothing yet. We don't want to buy something and then lose the baby.
Gender: I'm going to leave it up to you...so gender things....I have been craving both sweet and salty food when I do have cravings. (keeping them down...is another story) and I have been sleep on both my right and left side. So, what do you think?

Ciao,



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...