Friday, October 18, 2013

A Catch up post

Happy Friday.

Today is a Hot Chocolate type of day. Yum hot chocolate. So why not spend that time sipping Hot Cocoa and getting caught up on some of my favorite blogs.

We start with Heather from Every Girl Like Me.  She got a new look and it's amazing! I love it. A also love reading her blog, she is from the midwest like me, so we understand each other.

Then we go on to another favorite of mine. Rebecca from Caravan Sonnet! This is one amazing women. I love reading her blog. She is so thoughtful and shares so much about her life and journey. It is a blog to read.


Then we go to Helene from Helene in Between. She's funny and sasy and I like readings here.

There is Alyssa From Alyssa Says Hi. Her blog is a nice read. It is very similar to Ashlyn from On Cloud 9. And last there is Kristen from Happiness is a Mood, not a destination

When I have time, I try to read all the blogs I follow, but I have realized I follow  a lot of blogs.

Oh well,
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...