Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Family is all around us

This year I was not able to spend Christmas with my family. My husband had to work, and being the good wife, I stayed with him so he wasn't alone.  We saw some of his and some of my family the week end before Christmas. It was a blast to see some of my family.  My husband and I are making plan to see other family members as well for the weekends following Christmas.  

Now, one may think that my husband and I spent the Holidays alone, we didn't. We are very blessed to have a family by the city we live in.  This family isn't blood. but they feel like family.  which leads me to believe that family can be anywhere.  Family, doesn't have to be blood, they can be friends who are close to you and take care of you.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...