Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pinteresting Sunday's-Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!
 Last week I did yummy different recipes for this time of year. This week I am sharing some stocking ideas and some wrapping paper ideas.  Everything comes from my Holiday board- which will lead you back to the original source.

Hungarian wool stocking- I want one
A Hungarian Stocking- My grandfather is Hungarian- I think it would be really cool to have one of these

How to make a stocking out of a sweater. Super easy!

How to make  a stocking from a sweater- pretty cool idea

DIY: paper bow

Using brown paper plus a colorful bow- very classic

A word search with everyone's names. Circle the name of the recipient. Use Puzzlemaker on DiscoveryEducation  I'm gonna have to remember this around Christmas !

A word search- look for your name.

Well,
don't forget to vote for Winston (click here). Happy Pinning and Merry Christmas.
Ciao,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...